Winter Olympics fever is running high in this household and everywhere else around here, and why not? The athletics are impressive, the emotions are raw, and the hard work & dedication involved are enviable.
But for me, the greatest inspiration is how these athletes, coaches, & volunteers – hundreds and thousands of them – willingly spend so much of their life embracing the cold. Seriously! Brrr! To my bafflement & awe, the ice, snow, & elements are welcomed, celebrated, & conquered.
You may not be able to win a medal this year, but you can win a dignify kantha throw by showing off how you dignify the winter.
Some entries from #dignifywinter 2013:
Here’s what you do:
• Follow us on instagram @dignifysj
• Instagram a photo, dignifying the winter with the hashtag #dignifywinter * (private users need to be seen by @dignifysj)
• No instagram? No prob. Email pics to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject #dignifywinter.
• It could be doing something outside, or cozy in a dignify blanket, or anything you deem relevant. Creative license is encouraged. Nudity & crudity are not.
• Max. 1 entry per day, per person. If you have a few amazing pics from one day, do latergrams for extra entries. Hashtags added to old photos will not be considered.
* By entering your photo, you release it for republishing only at dignify.ca & use in dignify promotions.
- Contest runs February 15th - February 24th at 11:59pm PT. Winner announced Feb 25th.
- Eligibility: Resident of Canada (except Quebec. Désolé, mes amis!) or the USA (excluding RI).
- One winner chosen at random. Odds of winning depends on number of entries.
dignify has provided over 50,000 hours of dignified employment to women around the world, AND has been transforming shopping habits at home for good, all because you have shared us with your likeminded friends. If you like what you've read: