Winter is… not my favourite.But every year, I try to have a better attitude, vowing to “make the best of it”, “embrace the winter”, etc.Usually, I end up doing some skating, some tobogganing, some winter walks, and a lot of drinking coffee inside & under a blanket. This year, I am just thankful that I have central heating, while typically-tropical Bangladesh is experiencing life-threatening low temps.
You can win a kantha throw by showing me how you dignify the winter! With skiing? Polar bear swims? Hot chocolate?
Here’s what you do:
• Instagram a photo, dignifying the winter with the hashtag #dignifywinter * (private users need to be seen by @dignifysj)
• No instagram? No prob. Email pics to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject #dignifywinter.
• It could be doing something outside, or cozy in a dignify blanket (win one to give as a gift!), or anything you deem relevant. Creative license is encouraged. Nudity & crudity are not.
• Max. 1 entry per day, per person. If you have a few amazing pics from one day, do latergrams for extra entries.
* By entering your photo, you release it for republishing only at dignify.ca & use in dignify promotions, always with your handle included.
- Contest closes Sunday, Feb 10th, 2013 at 11:59 PT. Winner announced Feb 11th.
- Eligibility: Resident of Canada (except Quebec. Désolé, mes amis!) or the USA (excluding RI)
- One winner chosen at random. Odds of winning depends on number of entries.
dignify has provided over 50,000 hours of dignified employment to women around the world, AND has been transforming shopping habits at home for good, all because you have shared us with your likeminded friends. If you like what you've read: