Hand-Dyed Indigo | Navy Quilt Bedding
Our indigo bedding quilts are beautiful, simple, and rich in story. If you love the look of the kantha stitch, but want something more muted, indigo kantha are a perfect choice.
- This quilted blanket is hand-crafted in Bangladesh by women who were previously trafficked into or otherwise engaged in formal or floating sex work (or at risk). Now, they are employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood. Read more...
- Made in the “kantha” tradition, with 6 layers of cloth: 4 interior layers of repurposed sari cloth, and 2 outer layers of repurposed cotton sari cloth, dyed in the natural indigo process.
- All stitching is in white thread. The patterns (visible through the indigo dye) do vary, as each piece of dyed cloth is unique. Though there is a natural variation, pieces that are significantly different (plum, etc.) have been noted in the options.
- Dye is colorfast and will not rub off on furniture or other sheets/clothing. Read more about the indigo dye process...
- Machine washable! Recommended: wash alone, cold, & hang dry, or tumble on low.
- Dimensions: Queen: 95" x 95" (240 x 240 cm), King: 98" x 108" (250 x 275 cm)
Shipping for indigo quilts within USA or Canada: $10 (flat shipping rate)
View full product details →