Holiday No. 9 Kantha Large Throw
- Our large kantha throw meets traditional Christmas colors in this heirloom quilt, handcrafted in Bangladesh.
- Made of 100% reclaimed cotton, using one full sari on each side
- This large throw was crafted by hand over a full week (~46 hours), using a traditional, kantha stitch.
- Fully machine washable. The level of use & seasonality of your blanket means you can enjoy this redemptive gift for decades of Christmas seasons!
- Handcrafted by women who are survivors of (or vulnerable to) exploitation, now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood.
1 available like this.
This large throw is approximately 6'8"x 6'8" feet (80 x 80 inches, 200 x 200cm)
|Mini Kantha||3'4" x 3'4"||Square|
|Classic Throw||3'4" x 6'8"||Long rectangle|
|Large Throw||6'8" x 6'8"||Square|
|Silk Blend Throw||3'4" x 6'8"||Long rectangle|
Cotton kantha quilts are 100% machine washable. You will not warp or damage the blanket by washing or drying in a machine.
To extend the life of your kantha we recommend: limit full washing, use cold settings, and hang dry or tumble on low.