Adored no. 7 Kantha Mini Blanket
Kantha mini blankets are six layers of vintage saris, hand-stitched together by women in Bangladesh using a traditional kantha stitch.
- Made of 100% reclaimed cotton sari cloth.
- Mini kantha blankets are approx. one quarter of a sari size: 1 m x 1 m (3'4" x 3'4"); half the size of our throw blankets.
- This mini kantha quilt is stitched in 12 hours by hand (on average, depending on experience).
- Multiple mini blankets are produced from the same cloth; photos are an accurate representation of the cloth & colours, but each blanket features unique variations.
- Handcrafted by women who were previously trafficked into or otherwise engaged in formal or floating sex work (or at risk), now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood. Read more...
Shipping for all orders >$60 within the USA or Canada: $10
Join dignify's "Keep Up" Newsletter
Join our mailing list for good words, great company, & first dibs on new arrivals.