Holiday No. 7 Kantha Large Throw
- Our large kantha throw meets traditional Christmas colors in this heirloom quilt, handcrafted in Bangladesh.
- Made of 100% reclaimed cotton, using one full sari on each side
- This large throw was crafted by hand over a full week (~46 hours), using a traditional, kantha stitch.
- Fully machine washable. The level of use & seasonality of your blanket means you can enjoy this redemptive gift for decades of Christmas seasons!
- Handcrafted by women who are survivors of (or vulnerable to) exploitation, now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood.
1 available like this.
This large throw is approximately 6'8"x 6'8" feet (80 x 80 inches, 200 x 200cm)
|Mini Kantha||3'4" x 3'4"||Square|
|Classic Throw||3'4" x 6'8"||Long rectangle|
|Large Throw||6'8" x 6'8"||Square|
|Silk Blend Throw||3'4" x 6'8"||Long rectangle|
Cotton kantha quilts are 100% machine washable. You will not warp or damage a throw by washing or drying in a machine.
We recommend: limit full washing, use cold settings, and hang dry or tumble on low, and you should enjoy this blanket for decades of holidays.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is $10 flat rate for one or multiple large throws.
Returns are welcomed, but appreciated immediately due to the seasonal nature of these holiday throws. Shipping costs will be your responsibility. See our FAQ page for more details.