Natural Off-White Kantha Throw
- "Kantha" quilts are six layers of sari cloth, hand-stitched together by women in Bangladesh using a traditional kantha stitch.
- Our natural cotton, off-white quilts have, in addition to the straigh kantha stitching, an X-stitch around the border. There are two color options: Red (Red X-stitch, red/green/yellow kantha stitch) or Blue (Blue X-stitch, blue/blue/green kantha stitch).
- These throws have been hand-crafted in Bangladesh by women who were previously trafficked into or otherwise engaged in formal or floating sex work (or at risk). Now, they are employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood. Read more...
- The fabric is an unbleached cotton that is very much “natural” in color. It would not match well with true white sheets, but rather, with an off-white sheet set that is “natural”, “ivory”, or another color altogether.
- Machine washable! Recommended: cold wash & flat or hang dry, or tumble on low.
- Dimensions: Standard Throw: 40" x 80" (100 x 200 cm), Large Throw (Same as Double Bedding): 79" x 79" (200 x 200 cm)
Shipping for off-white quilts within USA or Canada: $10 (flat shipping rate)
View full product details →