Kantha Holiday Stocking I3
- Our vibrant, fair trade, customer-fave kantha stockings are crafted from layers of vintage saris, hand-quilted by women in Bangladesh using a traditional, kantha stitch.
- Made of 100% reclaimed cotton sari cloth
- 3 layers hand-stitched, then machine sewn for shape
- Not too big, not too small… the perfect size for Christmas goodies
- Handcrafted by women who are survivors of (or vulnerable to) exploitation, now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood. A gift of redemption, sewn into your stocking.
1 available like this.
Approximately 24" (60cm) diagonally from hook to toe; 8.5" (21cm) wide
There may be multiple, matching stockings in the store.
Each stocking has its own page, there is only one stocking available per product listing.
Cotton kantha stockings are 100% machine washable.
Shipping & Returns