Kantha Holiday Stocking H9
- Our vibrant, fair trade, customer-fave kantha stockings are crafted from layers of vintage saris, hand-quilted by women in Bangladesh using a traditional, kantha stitch.
- Made of 100% reclaimed cotton sari cloth
- 3 layers hand-stitched, then machine sewn for shape
- Not too big, not too small… the perfect size for Christmas goodies
- Handcrafted by women who are survivors of (or vulnerable to) exploitation, now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood. A gift of redemption, sewn into your stocking.
1 only like this!
Approximately 24" (60cm) diagonally from hook to toe; 8.5" (21cm) wide
There may be multiple, matching stockings in the store.
Each stocking has its own page, there is only one stocking available per product listing.
Cotton kantha stockings are 100% machine washable.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is $6 for one stocking, $10 flat rate for multiple stockings or additional blankets.
Returns are welcomed, but appreciated immediately due to the seasonal nature of stockings. Shipping costs will be your responsibility. See our FAQ page for more details.