Wonderland Holiday Kantha Throw
- Our bestselling, classic kantha throw meets traditional Christmas colors in this heirloom quilt, handcrafted in Bangladesh.
- Made of six layers of 100% reclaimed cotton sari cloth
- This throw took about 23 hours to hand-quilt using a traditional, kantha stitch.
- Fully machine washable. The level of use & seasonality of your blanket means you can enjoy this redemptive gift for decades of Christmas seasons!
- Handcrafted by women who are survivors of (or vulnerable to) exploitation, now employed in work that brings dignity & livelihood.
1 available like this.
This throw is approximately 3'4"x 6'8" feet (40 x 80 inches, 100 x 200cm)
|Mini Kantha||3'4" x 3'4"||Square|
|Classic Throw||3'4" x 6'8"||Long rectangle|
|Large Throw||6'8" x 6'8"||Square|
|Silk Blend Throw||3'4" x 6'8"||Long rectangle|
Classic cotton throws are 100% machine washable. You will not warp or damage a throw by washing or drying in a machine.
We recommend: limit full washing, use cold settings, and hang dry or tumble on low, and you should enjoy this blanket for decades of holidays.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is $10 flat rate for one or multiple throws.
Returns are welcomed, but appreciated immediately due to the seasonal nature of these holiday throws. Shipping costs will be your responsibility. See our FAQ page for more details.